Magnificently designed and flawlessly engineered. The Flos Chasen S2 Suspension, designed by acclaimed innovator Patricia Urquiola, has elegantly shaped louvers that can be opened and closed mechanically. Moving the louvers will change the shape of the Chasen S2 as well as the light, which will range from soft to bright. All-in-all, an absolutely stunning light, sure to inspire awe again and again.
Flos was first established in 1962 in Merano, Italy, to produce high quality modern lighting. This Italian lighting company continues to do so to this day by collaborating with talented international designers and researching the latest lighting technologies and materials. Resulting Flos lighting fixtures are daring and provocative, yet uphold the fundamental principles of good design.
The Chasen S2 Suspension is available with the following:
- Designed by Patricia Urquiola
- Mechanical louvers to adjust shape and light levels
- Chemically photo-etched stainless steel frame with die-cast aluminum base
- Borosilicate glass diffuser
- Ceiling canopy (30% fiberglass-reinforced polyamide) attached to a pressed and galvanized steel ceiling fixture
- Steel suspension cable
- FEP/PVC power cord
- Made in Italy
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
- Canopy: Diameter 7.1"
- Cord: Length 145.67"
- Fixture: Diameter 10.2", Height 23.6"
- Shade: Diameter Adjustable From 10.2", Adjustable To 19.7", Height Adjustable From 23.6", Adjustable To 29.1"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 174.77"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.