The Cree Lighting Recessed Housing for LR4 4" Light Engine: this housing is designed for use with Cree's LR4 4" Light Engine. The housing's hangers accommodate spans from 10.25" to 24.75", and adjustable bar hanger brakes prevent the hangers from sliding during installation. IC Rated and suitable for insulated or non-insulated ceilings. With a GU24 (BiPin) socket. Made from cold rolled steel with extruded aluminum hangers.
Cree is leading the LED lighting revolution through the use of energy-efficient, environmentally friendly LED lighting. Cree is a market-leading innovator of lighting-class LEDs, LED lighting, and semiconductor solutions for wireless and power applications.
The Recessed Housing for LR4 4" Light Engine is available with the following:
- Made from cold rolled steel and extruded aluminum
- Suitable for insulated or non-insulated ceilings
- Accommodates spans from 10.25" to 24.75" without sag
- Adjustable bar hanger brakes
- GU24 (BiPin) Socket
- Airtight rated
- IC Rated
- Title 24 Compliant
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Housing: Height 7", Width 14", Depth 8.75"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 1.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.