The Nano iPod Wood Slipcase is beautiful, tough and renewable. Crafted from select US hardwoods and Bamboo, each case has its own unique character. Wood is tough stuff - it's nature's version of carbon fiber. Naturally rigid and impact-resistant, when reinforced with steel pins, it's serious protection for your iPod. The Nano iPod Wood Slipcase is made for 4th and 5th Generation models. In partnership with the Arbor Day Foundation and the US Forestry Service, Vers replants 100 trees for every single tree they use.
Vers crafts and finishes its audio systems by hand, requiring roughly one week to finish each cabinet. The company believes that nothing sounds as warm, as rich, or as natural as audio played through a wood surround--much like an instrument.
The Nano iPod Wood Slipcase is available with the following:
- Hand-crafted from solid hardwoods or bamboo.
- Steel pin reinforced corners for added strength.
- Soft, scratch-resistant lining.
- Durable UV and moisture-resistant clear coat.
- Large radius for easy pocket and bag access.
- Quick-eject rear finger detail.
- Sized for iPod Nano 4th and 5th Generation.
- Item: Height 3.75", Width 1.75", Depth 0.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.