A brilliant disarray of form, in which one continuous thin sheet of laser-cut aluminum is used to create a unique fluttering downward spiral. Designed by Giuseppe Maurizio Scutella, the Artemide Pirce Suspension creates an intricate interplay of shadow and light. Winner of numerous awards, including the prestigious 2008 Good Design Award.
Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Pirce Suspension is available with the following:
- Designed by Giuseppe Maurizio Scutella in 2008
- Awards: Good Design Award (2008)
- Material: Aluminum with steel canopy
- Stainless steel suspension cables included
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
- Fixture: Height 9.06", 11"
- Canopy: Diameter 7.13"
- Fixture: Width 26.38", 34.75", Depth 27.19", 38.5"
- Maximum Hanging: Length 84", Adjustable From 27.56", Adjustable To 78.75"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.