A brilliant disarray of form, in which one continuous thin sheet of laser-cut aluminum is used to create a unique fluttering downward spiral. Designed by Giuseppe Maurizio Scutella, the Artemide Pirce Suspension creates an intricate interplay of shadow and light. Winner of numerous awards, including the prestigious 2008 Good Design Award.
Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Pirce Suspension is available with the following:
- Painted aluminum body
- White finish
- Steel ceiling canopy with thermoplastic cover
- Stainless steel suspenion cables
- LED Color Temperature: 3000K
- LED Lumens: 2869
- LED Average Rated Life: 50,000 Hours
- LED CRI: 82
- UL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Giuseppe Maurizio Scutellà
- Good Design Award, 2008
- Halogen option utilizes one 300 Watt 120 Volt Type R7s Halogen lamp (included).
- LED option utilizes one 54 Watt 120 Volt LED array (integrated).
- Fixture: Height 11", Diameter 34.5"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 84"
- Canopy: Diameter 7.13"
Ratings: Based on 1.0 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.