You might not be able to see the forest through the trees because, well, the illuminated trees are a bit distracting. Wryly designed by Pete Sans, the Vibia Tree Outdoor Lamp is a beautifully manicured conveyer of ambient light, a contemporary left-of-center option for instilling your landscape with a garden glow. ETL approved for wet locations, Tree is intended to be bolted to the ground to prevent strong winds from taking it down and includes 70" of power cord.
Vibia, headquartered in Barcelona, Spain, designs and manufactures modern and contemporary lighting and living accessories. The entire Vibia line features works by prominent designers known for superb European lighting.
The Tree Outdoor Lamp is available with the following:
- White UV-resistant polythene diffuser
- White lacquered base
- Tree is bolt mounted to surface (hardware not included)
- 70" Black power cord
- ETL Listed for Wet locations
- Made in Spain
- Designed by Pete Sans
- Large option utilizes two 36 Watt 120 Volt PL-L 2G11 Base Fluorescent lamps (not included).
- Small option utilizes two 24 Watt 120 Volt PL-L 2G11 Base Fluorescent lamps (not included)
- Small Option Fixture: Height 72.5", Diameter 17"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 102", Diameter 23.5"
- Small Option Base: Diameter 14.25"
- Large Option Base: Diameter 19.75"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.