The Thomas Paul Coral Flatweave Dhurrie Rug combines unique and innovative style with quality production. Thomas Paul's concept is simple. The design concept is to mix unrelated historic design styles such as art nouveau, '60s pop art, '70s minimalism, 18th century baroque and reinterpret these disparate periods into a unique style with a coordinated color palette that works with today's interiors. The Coral Flatweave Dhurrie Rug features New Zealand wool.
Chandra area rugs have rapidly become known for tradition, heritage and quality of the handmade Indian rug. Designers Thomas Paul, Amy Butler, and Mary Agan have created a unique collection of area rugs that has become one of the most eclectic, quality lines in the industry.
The Coral Flatweave Dhurrie Rug is available with the following:
- Some difference in color, size or shape is consistent with the nature of handmade rugs and does not reflect a defect in the product
- Shedding is part of the natural wear-in process and is also characteristic of fine wool
- Regular vacuuming is a carpet's best friend. A suction only canister vacuum is best, if not available set the vacuum so the brush is farthest away from the surface of the carpet to prevent excess pilling and fuzzing on loop piles
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, absorbant cloth. Scoop up solids
- Clean regularly by a certified professional cleaner
Cream and Brown,
Cream and Orange
3' x 5',
5' x 7'6,
7'9 x 10'6
- 3' x 5' Option: Width 3', Length 5'
- 5' x 7'6 Option: Width 5', Length 8'
- 7'9 x 10'6 Option: Width 8', Length 11'
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.