Great style in any language. Meaning "fan" in English, the Minka Aire Uchiwa Ceiling Fan is a Japanese-styled fan that references the handcrafted Japanese tradition of making a fan from a single stalk of bamboo. The fan includes a wall control with 3-speed forward/reverse control and advanced light functions.
The Minka Group, located in Corona, CA, offers a variety of products, including Minka Aire fans, Minka Lavery lighting, and George Kovacs fans and lighting.
The Uchiwa Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Opal glass shade
- 3 blades
- Includes WC212 full function wall control
- 3 forward/reverse fan speeds
- On/off plus full range light dimmer
- Control operates up to 40' from fan
- Compatible with handheld RC212
- Round ceiling canopy
- One 3.5" and one 6" downrod (other lengths available)
- 56" blade diameter
- 16 degree blade pitch
- Airflow: 4574 cfm (high)
- Power usage: 58 watts (high)
- Airflow efficiency: 78.9 cfm/watt (high)
- AC motor
Fan Body and Blade Finish:
Black and Chrome with Silver Blades and Etched Opal,
Oil Rubbed Bronze and Toned Brass with Oil Rubbed Bronze Blades and Tinted Opal,
White with White Blades and Etched Opal
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 18.63", Adjustable To 21.13"
- Downrod: Length 6", Length 3.5"
- Blade: Diameter 56"
Ratings: Based on 4 reviews, this product is rated 4.75 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.