Refreshing simplicity. Defined by soft lines, the Minka Aire New Era Ceiling Fan offers traditional design with modern energy efficiency. Featuring curved blades that offer a gentler edge, this fan creates excellent air flow with an Energy Star qualification. Includes a handheld remote with 3 forward/reverse fan speeds.
The Minka Group, located in Corona, CA, offers a variety of products, including Minka Aire fans, Minka Lavery lighting, and George Kovacs fans and lighting.
The New Era Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- 4 blades
- Handheld RC212 included
- 3 forward/reverse fan speeds
- Wireless remote operation
- Compatible with WC212
- Round ceiling canopy
- 3.5" and 6" downrods (other lengths available)
- 52" blade diameter
- 14-degree blade pitch
- Airflow: 6230 cfm (high)
- Power usage: 73 watts (high)
- Airflow efficiency: 85.3 cfm/watt (high)
- AC motor
- Sloped ceiling adaptable up to a 29 degree ceiling pitch (up to 45 degrees with Slope Ceiling Adaptor kit)
- Limited lifetime motor warranty
Fan Body and Blade Finish:
Brushed Nickel with Dark Walnut,
Oil Rubbed Bronze with Medium Maple,
White with White Blades
- Suspension: Length 15.5"
- Downrod: Length 3.5", Length 6"
- Blade: Diameter 52"
Ratings: Based on 8 reviews, this product is rated 4.5 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.