Refreshing simplicity. Defined by soft lines, the Minka Aire New Era Ceiling Fan offers traditional design with modern energy efficiency. Featuring curved blades that offer a gentler edge, this fan creates excellent air flow with an Energy Star qualification. Includes a handheld remote with 3 forward/reverse fan speeds.
The Minka Group, located in Corona, CA, offers a variety of products, including Minka Aire fans, Minka Lavery lighting, and George Kovacs fans and lighting.
The New Era Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Handheld RC212 included
- Compatible with WC212
- Round ceiling canopy
- 52" blade diameter
- Sloped ceiling adaptable up to 45 degrees with Slope Ceiling Adaptor kit (not included)
- Number of Blades: 4
- Blade Pitch: 14 degrees
- Motor Type: AC
- Fan Speeds Forward/Reverse: 3
- Control Included: Handheld
- Fan Airflow (at high speed): 6230 CFM
- Fan Electricity Use (at high speed): 73 Watts (excludes lights)
- Fan Airflow Efficiency (at high speed): 85.3 CFM/Watt
- Energy Star Qualified
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-29)
- Comes with One 3.50 in., One 6.00 in. stem/downrod
- UL Listed
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Motor
- Made In China
Fan Body and Blade Finish:
Brushed Nickel with Dark Walnut,
Oil Rubbed Bronze with Medium Maple,
White with White Blades
Ratings: Based on 8 reviews, this product is rated 4.5 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.