The Lights Up! Meridian Grande Pendant makes updating a room's ambiance so very, very easy. It is ideal for a contemporary living room in need of a quick facelift or a foyer lacking in personality. For a pendant with more visual presence, consider a printed shade made with 100% recycled PET fabric that's made out of plastic water bottles, such as Anna Green or Anna Red created by UK designer Camilla Meijer, or a linen shade for a more subtle look. Includes a brushed nickel canopy and 8-foot black cord.
Lights Up! is dedicated to creating "modern lighting for easy living." Based in Brooklyn, New York, Lights Up! has been developing affordable contemporary pendants, floor and table lamps, and sconces since 1987. Lights Up! features lighting designs by Rachel Simon and offers printed fabric shades by innovative modern textile designer Thomas Paul and UK designer Camilla Meijer.
The Meridian Grande Pendant is available with the following:
- Finish: Brushed Nickel
- Drum-shaped fabric, optical poly film, or wood veneer shade
- Matching bottom diffuser
- Darker fabric options come with Natural Linen bottom diffuser
- Metal supports
- Brushed Nickel finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- 96" cord
- UL Listed
- Made In USA
Black Silk Glow,
Croissant Silk Glow,
Driftwood Silk Glow,
Eggshell Silk Glow,
Faux Bois Dark,
Faux Bois Light,
Gold Silk Glow,
Pebble Silk Glow,
Platinum Silk Glow,
- Two 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Two 100 Watt (1600 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Canopy: Diameter 5"
- Cord: Length 96"
- Fixture: Height 13", Diameter 24"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 109"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.