As part of the Vertex collection, the Schonbek Geometrix Vertex Pentahedrons Bowl features the signature inverted pyramid design. However, this particular pyramid just happens to have five sides. This pointed form is composed entirely out of a dense configuration of sparkling Swarovski crystal ELEMENTS in a wide range of colors or SPECTRA Clear.
Schonbek Lighting, established in 1870 in Bohemia, has been making traditional crystal chandeliers for more than 130 years. Today, as part of the Swarovski Group, U.S.-based Schonbek draws on its rich heritage to revitalize great chandelier styles from the past, creating dazzling crystal lighting for classic and contemporary spaces.
The Vertex Pentahedrons Bowl is available with the following:
- Swarovski crystal shade
- Metal frame
- Polished Chrome finish
- Ceiling canopy included
- 144" field-cuttable suspension cord
- UL Listed
- Large option utilizes sixteen 25 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included).
- Medium option utilizes ten 25 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included).
- Small option utilizes six 25 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included).
- Extra Large option utilizes twenty-one 25 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included).
- Small Fixture: Height 11", Width 18", Overall Hanging Length Adjustable To 155"
- Medium Fixture: Height 13", Width 24", Overall Hanging Length Adjustable To 157"
- Large Fixture: Height 17", Width 32", Overall Hanging Length Adjustable To 161"
- Extra Large Fixture: Height 19", Width 40", Overall Hanging Length Adjustable To 163"
- Cord: Length 144"
- Swarovski Crystal Details: Swarovski Crystal, founded in Wattens, Austria in 1895, is the world leader in precision cut crystal. This dazzling crystal accounts for the stunning radiance of the Schonbek Geometrix collection and other Schonbek designs. Swarovski ELEMENTS: Considered the finest crystal in the world, Swarovski ELEMENTS crystal is available in a myriad of colors, effects, shapes and sizes. With lead content in excess of 30 percent, ELEMENTS crystal is machine cut and polished to achieve perfect optical clarity, razor-sharp faceting and unique spectral brilliance, with an invisible coating making it easier to clean. The Swarovski logo is engraved into each ELEMENTS crystal to deter imitators. Swarovski SPECTRA: Swarovski SPECTRA is a line of precisely machine-cut and polished clear crystal. It offers the high quality of Swarovski at a price that reflects excellent value.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.