This Danish Le Klint lamp has sumptuous, flowing folds similar to the slow waves of a calm sea. The Illuminating Experiences Le Klint 175A Pendant is constructed from hand-folded, color-stabilized White PVC plastic. An original design from Poul Christiansen, creator of much of the acclaimed Le Klint line from the 1960s to now. The hand-folding causes the light to vary in intensity, from strong at the inner folds to diffuse around the edges.
Tage Klint pioneered the family handicraft business in Denmark in 1943, inspired by P.F. Jensen-Klint's invention of the pleated lampshade. Today, Le Klint lighting is distinguished by cool mid-century modern lighting designs that offer movement and sculpture to contemporary spaces.
The Le Klint 175A Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Andreas Hansen
- Hand-folded antistatic White plastic shade
- One ceiling canopy
- 5' white cord
- Designed by Poul Christiansen
- UL Listed
- Made In Denmark
- One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- One 100 Watt (1600 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Fixture: Height 8.25", Diameter 9.5"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 101.9"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.