The George Kovacs P592-3 Bowl offers a frosty, clean-lined and slightly nautical feel that will make it a welcome accent in any transitional or soft contemporary setting. The bowl-shaped frosted White glass shade sits within a sleek frame that is supported by wire cables. All metal surfaces are finished in a soft Brushed Nickel. Available in two sizes.
The creative and often humorous mid-century modern aesthetic of George Kovacs (1926-2007) made a lasting impression on contemporary lighting. The extraordinary George Kovacs lighting collection, which also includes pieces by Alecia Wesner, Karim Rashid and other mid-century modern lighting designers, is now part of the Minka Group.
The P592-3 Bowl is available with the following:
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Glass
- Frosted White glass shade
- Brushed Nickel finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- UL Listed
- Made In China
- Small Option: Four 53 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Six 53 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Small Option Fixture: Diameter 21"
- Small Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable From 36.75", Adjustable To 72.75"
- Large Option Fixture: Diameter 34.5"
- Large Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable From 34.5", Adjustable To 70.5"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.