In spaces large or small, traditional or modern, the Schonbek Lighting Equinoxe Flushmount provides stunning style and sparkle. The overall form is composed of layers of gradating eight-pointed stars, made out of numerous clear Gemcut crystals. The Equinoxe Flushmount is available in four sizes and two finishes on its metal frame.
Schonbek Lighting, established in 1870 in Bohemia, has been making traditional crystal chandeliers for more than 130 years. Today, as part of the Swarovski Group, U.S.-based Schonbek draws on its rich heritage to revitalize great chandelier styles from the past, creating dazzling crystal lighting for classic and contemporary spaces.
The Equinoxe Flushmount is available with the following:
- Small option utilizes four 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G16.5 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included), and one 40 Watt 120 Volt Type B10 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Large option utilizes thirteen 40 Watt 120 Volt Type B10 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Extra Large option utilizes twenty-nine 40 Watt 120 Volt Type B10 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Medium option utilizes nine 40 Watt 120 Volt Type B10 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small Fixture: Height 9.5", Diameter 12"
- Medium Fixture: Height 10.5", Diameter 17"
- Large Fixture: Height 15.5", Diameter 22.5"
- Extra Large Fixture: Height 16", Diameter 29.5"
- Schonbek Crystal Details: Schonbek has a knowledge of crystal dating all the way back to nineteenth century Bohemia. Such expertise continues to this day, with all Schonbek lighting fixtures trimmed in only the finest crystal, available in a variety of styles and colors. The type of crystal used in this fixture is: Gemcut: Gemcut crystal is machine-cut, characterized by visual purity, sharp faceting and precise polishing.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.