The Cree Lighting LR6 6" Recessed LED Architectural Downlight includes new Cree technology engineered to deliver uniform, high quality White light--in an LED. This downlight has two color temperature choices: 2700K or 3500K. The 2700K is a warm light that is ideal for residences; the 3500K is a cooler White light that is an excellent choice for commercial use. Designed to last 50,000 hours (and maintain at least 70% of initial lumen output). Standard White trim/White reflector; snap on White room-facing trim flange with a reflector available in several colors. Title 24 compliant when GU24 (BiPin) socket is selected. This item ships as 3 components: a housing, a light engine, and a trim/reflector. Please note that the price of this product is for a complete fixture including all 3 components. Components are also available individually (see related items below).
Cree is leading the LED lighting revolution through the use of energy-efficient, environmentally friendly LED lighting. Cree is a market-leading innovator of lighting-class LEDs, LED lighting, and semiconductor solutions for wireless and power applications.
The LR6 6" Recessed LED Architectural Downlight is available with the following:
- Housing made from die-cast aluminum
- LED Light engine with retention mechanism available in 2 color temperatures, 2700K (warmer) or 3500K (cooler)
- CRI = 92
- Standard white trim with white reflector; snap on white painted flange and reflector available in 6 colors
- Suitable for insulated or non-insulated ceilings
Light Color Temperature:
Standard Anodized Aluminum
- GU24 option utilizes one 12 Watt 120 Volt GU24 Base LED lamp (integrated).
- Edison Standard option utilizes one 12 Watt 120 Volt Edison Standard Base LED lamp (included).
- Trim: Overall Diameter 7.38", Inner Diameter 5.5"
- Housing: Height 12.5", Width 7.5", Depth 7.5"
- Light Engine: Height 6", Diameter 7.38"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.