Inspired by traditional lantern motifs, the Schonbek Lighting Bagatelle Flushmount is a fanciful, glistening recreation of such classic lighting fixtures. It features specialty hand-crafted Heritage Handcut crystal as sparkling trim around the central glass shade. Available in two sizes and several finishes to complement any traditional color scheme.
Schonbek Lighting, established in 1870 in Bohemia, has been making traditional crystal chandeliers for more than 130 years. Today, as part of the Swarovski Group, U.S.-based Schonbek draws on its rich heritage to revitalize great chandelier styles from the past, creating dazzling crystal lighting for classic and contemporary spaces.
The Bagatelle Flushmount is available with the following:
- Medium option utilizes three 40 Watt 120 Volt Type B10 Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small Fixture: Height 9.5", Diameter 8"
- Medium Fixture: Height 12", Diameter 10.5"
- Schonbek Crystal Details: Schonbek has a knowledge of crystal dating all the way back to nineteenth century Bohemia. To this day, all Schonbek lighting fixtures are trimmed in only the finest crystal, available in a variety of styles and colors. The type of crystal used in this fixture is: Heritage Handcut: Heritage Handcut crystal is the most authentic handcrafted crystal in the world. It is cut by hand first on an iron, and then on a sandstone wheel before being polished with marble dust on a wood wheel.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.