The Robert Abbey Capri 1 Pendant designed by Jonathan Adler directs downlight through the bottom of the shade while ambient light glows from within. Combining modern shaping with cheerful colors and polished nickel, the Capri 1 Pendant features an elongated gourd shape in glass suspended from a White cord with exposed metal pins.
Jonathan Adler is known for a design aesthetic that combines bold colors, modernistic forms and groovy retro patterns. One of the country's leading interior designers, Jonathan Adler has also been the lead designer for Bravo's "Top Design" series and creates lighting for Robert Abbey.
The Capri 1 Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Jonathan Adler
- Cased glass shade
- Metal body
- Polished Nickel finish
- Ceiling canopy
- 132 in. White cord
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In China
- One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- One 100 Watt (1600 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Canopy: Height 0.75", Diameter 4.75"
- Cord: Length 132"
- Fixture: Height 18", Diameter 8.25"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 18.75", Adjustable To 144.75"
Ratings: Based on 3 reviews, this product is rated 4.3333 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.