The Tech Lighting Mini Hudson Pendant pairs an uncomplicated form with rich color. The cylindrical glass shade provides both bright downlighting and warm ambience. The three available glass colors are complemented by any of the three finish options on the cap detail and other metal surfaces. For mounting options, see below.
Tech Lighting, headquartered in Skokie, IL, is known for their innovative lighting systems and exquisite lighting designs. Their passion for art, sophistication and imagination is balanced by rigorous testing and quality control in the creation of their line-voltage and low-voltage lighting, including the Tech Lighting FreeJack and monorail systems and track heads.
The Mini Hudson Pendant is available with the following:
- Cylindrical, glass shade with metal cap detail
- Metal base
- Pyrex glass shield
- Ceiling canopy finish matches finish option selected
- 72" field-cuttable suspension cable
- LED option not compatible with Two-Circuit Monorail mounting option
- ETL Listed
- Halogen option utilizes one 50 Watt 12 Volt Bi-Pin Low-voltage Halogen lamp (included).
- LED option utilizes one 5.8 Watt 12 Volt Low-voltage LED (integrated).
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 82.4"
- Shade: Height 10.4", Diameter 3.7"
- Cable: Length 72"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.