The Fanimation Torto Ceiling Fan is edgy art-in-motion that creates refreshing air circulation. The Torto Ceiling Fan features three blades, Opal Frosted glass shade, and limited lifetime motor warranty.
Back in 1984, Tom Frampton founded Fanimation in his garage in Pasadena, CA, with three ceiling fans. Today, based in Indianapolis, IN, Fanimation currently offers a range of more than 60 ceiling fans, table fans and floor fans. All employ the latest motor technology on the inside and distinctive designs, blade shapes and materials on the outside.
The Torto Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Shade Material: Frosted glass
- One Opal Frosted glass shade
- Three blades
- TR20 hand-held remote control with wall mount
- One ceiling canopy
- One 6 in. downrod
- 52 in. blade diameter
- 80 in. lead wires
- Three forward and three reverse speeds
- Airflow: 4400 cfm (high)
- Power usage: 58 watts (high)
- Airflow efficiency: 76 cfm/watt (high)
- Limited lifetime motor warranty
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Number of Blades: 3
- Fan Airflow (at high speed): 4400 CFM
- Fan Electricity Use (at high speed): 58 Watts (excludes lights)
- Fan Airflow Efficiency (at high speed): 76 CFM/Watt
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed Damp
- Made In China
Fan Body and Blade Finish:
- Canopy Diameter 6.5":
- Downrod Length 6", Diameter 1":
- Suspension Length 16.5":
Ratings: Based on 10 reviews, this product is rated 4.4 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.