The Fanimation Cumulos Ceiling Fan blends state-of-the-art engineering with cutting-edge design. The Cumulos Ceiling Fan features White Frosted base with Pewter metal finish and limited lifetime motor warranty.
Back in 1984, Tom Frampton founded Fanimation in his garage in Pasadena, CA, with three ceiling fans. Today, based in Indianapolis, IN, Fanimation currently offers a range of more than 60 ceiling fans, table fans and floor fans. All employ the latest motor technology on the inside and distinctive designs, blade shapes and materials on the outside.
The Cumulos Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Six diffusers
- White Frosted base
- Pewter finish with fan cage and accent pieces
- TR24 hand-held remote control with wall mount
- One ceiling canopy
- One 6 in. downrod
- 80 in. lead wires
- Three speed, non-reversing
- Airflow: 4400 cfm (high)
- Power usage: 58 watts (high)
- Airflow efficiency: 76 cfm/watt (high)
- Limited lifetime motor warranty
- UL Listed for dry locations
- Suspension: Length 14"
- Downrod: Length 6"
- Canopy: Diameter 6.5"
- Fan Body: Diameter 30"
- Blade: Diameter 12", Length 4.57"
Ratings: Based on 1.0 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.