The Fanimation Inlet Ceiling Fan creates refreshing air circulation in rooms with low ceilings. The Inlet Ceiling Fan features four reversible wooden blades , metal finish and limited lifetime motor warranty.
Back in 1984, Tom Frampton founded Fanimation in his garage in Pasadena, CA, with three ceiling fans. Today, based in Indianapolis, IN, Fanimation currently offers a range of more than 60 ceiling fans, table fans and floor fans. All employ the latest motor technology on the inside and distinctive designs, blade shapes and materials on the outside.
The Inlet Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- One Opal Frosted glass shade
- Four reversible wooden blades
- TR20 hand-held remote control with wall mount
- 52 in. blade diameter
- 14 degree blade pitch
- Three forward and three reverse speeds
- Airflow: 5102 cfm (high)
- Power usage: 59 watts (high)
- Airflow efficiency: 86 cfm/watt (high)
- Limited lifetime motor warranty
- Woven Housing Accessory
- UL Listed
Fan Body and Blade Finish:
Oil-Rubbed Bronze and Cherry with Walnut Blades,
Satin Nickel and Cherry with Walnut Blades,
Satin Nickel with Satin Nickel Blades
- Shade: Diameter 8.5"
- Fan Body: Height 11.48"
- Blade: Diameter 52", Length 23"
Ratings: Based on 5 reviews, this product is rated 4.4 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.