The Tech Lighting Brulee Pendant makes a truly sweet addition into a contemporary space, whether as part of a rail system or hanging all on its own. The teardrop-shaped glass shade has been given a unique caramelized finish, which adds texture and depth to its respective base color. For mounting options, see below.
Tech Lighting, headquartered in Skokie, IL, is known for their innovative lighting systems and exquisite lighting designs. Their passion for art, sophistication and imagination is balanced by rigorous testing and quality control in the creation of their line-voltage and low-voltage lighting, including the Tech Lighting FreeJack and monorail systems and track heads.
The Brulee Pendant is available with the following:
- Teardrop-shaped glass shade
- Metal details
- Pyrex glass shield
- Ceiling canopy finish matches finish option selected
- 72" field-cuttable suspension cable
- LED option not compatible with Two-Circuit Monorail option
- ETL Listed
- Halogen option utilizes one 50 Watt 12 Volt Bi-Pin Low-voltage Halogen lamp (included).
- LED option utilizes one 5.8 Watt 12 Volt Low-voltage LED lamp (integrated).
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 79.5"
- Shade: Height 7.5", Diameter 4.3"
- Cable: Length 72"
- Mounting Details: Freejack: See Related Items for mounting options. Monopoint: Includes one 4" round flush canopy and low-voltage transformer. Monorail: Includes Freejack adaptor for Monorail installation. Two-Circuit Monorail: Includes Freejack adaptor for Two-Circuit Monorail installation. LED option not compatible with Two-Circuit Monorail option.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.