Beautiful all on its own or as part of a rail lighting system. The one-and-only Tech Lighting Solitude Pendant features a classic rectangular shade of pressed glass. The interior is frosted for soft diffusing of ambient light. Available in warm Amber or cool Frost glass. For mounting options, see below.
Tech Lighting, headquartered in Skokie, IL, is known for their innovative lighting systems and exquisite lighting designs. Their passion for art, sophistication and imagination is balanced by rigorous testing and quality control in the creation of their line-voltage and low-voltage lighting, including the Tech Lighting FreeJack and monorail systems and track heads.
The Solitude Pendant is available with the following:
- Rectangular, pressed glass shade
- Metal finish
- Pyrex glass shield
- Ceiling canopy finish matches finish option selected
- 72" field-cuttable suspension cable
- LED option not compatible with Two-Circuit Monorail mounting option
- ETL Listed
- Halogen option utilizes one 35 Watt 12 Volt Bi-Pin Low-voltage Halogen lamp (included).
- LED option utilizes one 5.8 Watt 12 Volt Low-voltage LED (integrated).
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 78"
- Shade: Height 6", Width 2.6"
- Cable: Length 72"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 1.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.