Much like the city for which it's named, the Tech Lighting Kiev Pendant combines the antique with modern to create a unique, sophisticated impression. It features an ornate turned glass fount adorning a simple tapered fabric shade with rolled edges. Available in three shade fabrics, glass colors and finishes. For mounting options, see below.
Tech Lighting, headquartered in Skokie, IL, is known for their innovative lighting systems and exquisite lighting designs. Their passion for art, sophistication and imagination is balanced by rigorous testing and quality control in the creation of their line-voltage and low-voltage lighting, including the Tech Lighting FreeJack and monorail systems and track heads.
The Kiev Pendant is available with the following:
- Flared, fabric shade with rolled edges
- Metal accents
- Ornate glass fount
- Pyrex glass shield
- Ceiling canopy finish matches finish option selected
- 72" field-cuttable suspension cable
- LED option not compatible with Two-Circuit Monorail mounting option
- ETL Listed
- LED option utilizes one 5.8 Watt 12 Volt Low-voltage LED (integrated).
- Halogen option utilizes one 50 Watt 12 Volt Bi-Pin Low-voltage Halogen lamp (included).
- Fixture: Height 15.9", Diameter 6.8"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 87.9"
- Cable: Length 72"
- Mounting Details:Freejack: See Related Items for mounting options. Monopoint: Includes one 4" round flush canopy and low-voltage transformer. Monorail: Includes Freejack adaptor for Monorail installation. Two-Circuit Monorail: Includes Freejack adaptor for Two-Circuit Monorail installation. LED option not compatible with Two-Circuit Monorail mounting option.
Ratings: Based on 2.0 reviews, this product is rated 4.5 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.