The Tech Lighting Hudson Wall Sconce is a contemporary wall sconce that spreads soft illumination up, down and all around a space. It features two cylindrical white glass shades held within a simple base, which complements the rich glow with its three available metal finishes. ADA compliant.
Tech Lighting, headquartered in Skokie, IL, is known for their innovative lighting systems and exquisite lighting designs. Their passion for art, sophistication and imagination is balanced by rigorous testing and quality control in the creation of their line-voltage and low-voltage lighting, including the Tech Lighting FreeJack and monorail systems and track heads.
The Hudson Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- 2 cylindrical, White glass shades
- Metal base
- Square wall plate
- Incandescent version dimmable with standard incandescent dimmer
- Energy efficient fluorescent option available
- ADA Compliant
- ETL Listed
- Compact Fluorescent option utilizes two 18 Watt 120 Volt G24Q-2 Base Compact Fluorescent lamps (included).
- Incandescent option utilizes two 75 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (included).
- Fixture: Height 16", Diameter 4", Depth 3.5"
Ratings: Based on 4.0 reviews, this product is rated 4.75 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.