The Robert Abbey Ventana Single-Tier Chandelier designed by Jonathan Adler has a sleek central column that falls to one central disk surrounded by four rigid arms, each holding a torch socket of Ebony Wood with Brass or Polished Nickel accents. The Ventana Single-Tier Chandelier also features a Natural Linen shade and a bottom ring complete the contemporary style of this fixture.
Robert Abbey has been designing and manufacturing fine lighting since 1946. They offer a diverse collection--wall swingers, chandeliers, floor lamps and more--in myriad styles, from tradition to neoclassical to groovy. Collaborating with acclaimed designers Jonathan Adler, Rico Espinet and David Easton, Robert Abbey creates impeccable lighting that is perfect for modern everyday living.
The Ventana Single-Tier Chandelier is available with the following:
- Designed by Jonathan Adler
- Material: Ebony finsihed wood with metal accents
- Shade Material: Natural linen
- Shade with rolled edge hem
- 6 inch round ceiling canopy
- Number of Tiers: 1
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- Comes with One 6.00 in., Three 12.00 in. stem/downrod
- UL Listed
- Made In China
- Canopy Height 1.25", Diameter 6":
- Fixture Height 16.5", Diameter 32.5":
- Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable From 27", Adjustable To 63":
- Shade Height 10.25", Lower Diameter 32.5", Upper Diameter 31":
Ratings: Based on 4 reviews, this product is rated 4.75 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.