The Robert Abbey Ventana Single-Tier Chandelier designed by Jonathan Adler has a sleek central column that falls to one central disk surrounded by four rigid arms, each holding a torch socket of Ebony Wood with Brass or Polished Nickel accents. The Ventana Single-Tier Chandelier also features a Natural Linen shade and a bottom ring complete the contemporary style of this fixture.
Jonathan Adler is known for a design aesthetic that combines bold colors, modernistic forms and groovy retro patterns. One of the country's leading interior designers, Jonathan Adler has also been the lead designer for Bravo's "Top Design" series and creates lighting for Robert Abbey.
The Ventana Single-Tier Chandelier is available with the following:
- Natural linen shade with rolled edge hem
- Ebony finsihed wood with metal accents
- 6 inch round ceiling canopy
- One 6" and Three 12" extension rods
- Can be installed on a slope
- Designed by Jonathan Adler
- UL Listed
- Fixture: Height 16.5", Diameter 32.5"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 27", Adjustable To 63"
- Shade: Height 10.25", Upper Diameter 31", Lower Diameter 32.5"
- Canopy: Height 1.25", Diameter 6"
Ratings: Based on 4.0 reviews, this product is rated 4.75 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.