The Kartell Upper Stepstool designed by Alberto Meda and Paolo Rizzatto is a successful marriage of form and function. Its pragmatism is made possible by the technology employed by Kartell and has permitted the shaping of polycarbonate, giving it the durability, strength and toughness which a stepladder requires. The metal structure is solid and welded to a polished and crystalline body in transparent polycarbonate. The slip-resistant steps are practical and safe. The Upper Stepstool can support a maximum weight of 570 lbs.
Kartell, headquartered in Italy, creates superb products through its commitment to project, design, and technological innovation.
The Upper Stepstool is available with the following:
- Chrome-plated steel frame.
- Transparent or batch-dyed polycarbonate steps and handle.
- Designed by Alberto Meda and Paolo Rizzatto.
- Closed: Height 30.75", Width 18.1", Depth 6.75"
- Open: Height 23.6", Width 8.1", Depth 22.8"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.