A unique office chair made via a very unique process. The Kartell Spoon Chair is made out of two plastics that are thermo-molded at the same time: one for exterior beauty, the other for high mechanical resistance and flexibility. A handle that regulates the chair's height is perfectly concealed inside the trunk to keep from marring the chair's lovely lines.
Founded in 1949 by Giulio and Anna Castelli, Kartell has become the world leader—and innovator—in the realm of molded plastic furniture. Headquartered in Italy, Kartell works with designers worldwide to create their distinctive line of modern furniture, lighting and accessories. Dedication to discovering and employing new technologies and manufacturing methods results in a growing line of durable, stylish and cutting edge products.
The Spoon Chair is available with the following:
- Designed by Antonio Citterio, Toan Nguyen
- Material: Batch-dyed polypropylene
- Hidden handle for height adjustment
- Castors (hard floor and carpet)
- Made In Italy
- Base: Diameter 28"
- Item: Width 24", Height Adjustable From 33", Adjustable To 37"
- Seat: Height Adjustable From 18", Adjustable To 21.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.