The stunning Schonbek Geometrix Vertex Diamond Pendant draws its energy from that most ancient of forms, the pyramid. It's made from Swarovski crystal, the finest precision cut crystal in the world, and is available in so many breathtaking colors, it's nearly impossible to choose just one.
Schonbek Lighting, established in 1870 in Bohemia, has been making traditional crystal chandeliers for more than 130 years. Today, as part of the Swarovski Group, U.S.-based Schonbek draws on its rich heritage to revitalize great chandelier styles from the past, creating dazzling crystal lighting for classic and contemporary spaces.
The Vertex Diamond Pendant is available with the following:
- Swarovski crystal shade
- Polished Chrome finish
- 72" field cuttable suspension cord (Small, Medium options)
- 144" field-cuttable suspension cable (Large, Extra Large options)
- Low voltage
- UL Listed
- Extra Large option utilizes four 10 Watt 12 Volt Bi-Pin Low voltage Type T3 Halogen lamps (included).
- Small option utilizes one 35 Watt 12 Volt Bi-Pin Low voltage Type T3 Halogen lamp (included).
- Large option utilizes four 10 Watt 12 Volt Bi-Pin Low voltage Type T3 Halogen lamps (included).
- Medium option utilizes one 35 Watt 12 Volt Bi-Pin Low voltage Type T3 Halogen lamp (included).
- Small Fixture: Height 6", Width 5", Depth 3.5", Overall Hanging Length Adjustable To 78"
- Medium Fixture: Height 7", Width 8", Depth 5", Overall Hanging Length Adjustable To 79"
- Large Fixture: Height 9", Width 10", Depth 7", Overall Hanging Length Adjustable To 153"
- Extra Large Fixture: Height 11", Width 12", Depth 8.5", Overall Hanging Length Adjustable To 155"
- Mounting Details: Monorail: Includes Quick Connect Adapter for monorail installation. Monopoint: Includes round 5" Mirrored Single Canopy. Without Canopy: See Related Items for mounting options. Swarovski Crystal Details: Swarovski Crystal, founded in Wattens, Austria in 1895, is the world leader in precision cut crystal. This dazzling crystal accounts for the stunning radiance of the Schonbek Geometrix collection and other Schonbek designs. Swarovski ELEMENTS: Considered the finest crystal in the world, Swarovski ELEMENTS crystal is available in a myriad of colors, effects, shapes and sizes. With lead content in excess of 30 percent, ELEMENTS crystal is machine cut and polished to achieve perfect optical clarity, razor-sharp faceting and unique spectral brilliance, with an invisible coating making it easier to clean. The Swarovski logo is engraved into each ELEMENTS crystal to deter imitators. Swarovski SPECTRA: Swarovski SPECTRA is a line of precisely machine-cut and polished clear crystal. It offers the high quality of Swarovski at a price that reflects excellent value.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.