The stunning Schonbek Geometrix Vertex Diamond Pendant draws its energy from that most ancient of forms, the pyramid. It's made from Swarovski crystal, the finest precision cut crystal in the world, and is available in so many breathtaking colors, it's nearly impossible to choose just one.
Schonbek Lighting, established in 1870 in Bohemia, has been making traditional crystal chandeliers for more than 130 years. Today, as part of the Swarovski Group, U.S.-based Schonbek draws on its rich heritage to revitalize great chandelier styles from the past, creating dazzling crystal lighting for classic and contemporary spaces.
The Vertex Diamond Pendant is available with the following:
- Swarovski crystal shade
- Polished Chrome finish
- 72" field cuttable suspension cord (Small, Medium options)
- 144" field-cuttable suspension cable (Large, Extra Large options)
- Low voltage
- UL Listed
- Extra Large option utilizes four 10 Watt 12 Volt Bi-Pin Low voltage Type T3 Halogen lamps (included).
- Large option utilizes four 10 Watt 12 Volt Bi-Pin Low voltage Type T3 Halogen lamps (included).
- Medium option utilizes one 35 Watt 12 Volt Bi-Pin Low voltage Type T3 Halogen lamp (included).
- Small option utilizes one 35 Watt 12 Volt Bi-Pin Low voltage Type T3 Halogen lamp (included).
- Small Option Fixture: Height 6", Width 5", Depth 3.5"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 78"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 7", Width 8", Depth 5"
- Medium Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 79"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 9", Width 10", Depth 7"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 153"
- Extra Large Option Fixture: Height 11", Width 12", Depth 8.5"
- Extra Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 155"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.