Twisted crystal ideal for modern low voltage lighting schemes. The Schonbek Geometrix Twist Pendant is an airy, open oval composed of intersecting strands of sparkling quality Swarovski ELEMENTS crystal in a wide range of colors or SPECTRA crystal in Clear. Also available in a choice of three sizes and mounting options.
Schonbek Lighting, established in 1870 in Bohemia, has been making traditional crystal chandeliers for more than 130 years. Today, as part of the Swarovski Group, U.S.-based Schonbek draws on its rich heritage to revitalize great chandelier styles from the past, creating dazzling crystal lighting for classic and contemporary spaces.
The Twist Pendant is available with the following:
- Swarovski crystal shade
- Metal frame
- Polished Chrome finish
- 72" field-cuttable suspension cord
- Low voltage
- UL Listed
- Large option utilizes one 50 Watt 12 Volt Low voltage Type MR16 Halogen lamp (included).
- Medium option utilizes one 50 Watt 12 Volt Low voltage Type MR16 Halogen lamp (included).
- Small option utilizes one 35 Watt 12 Volt Low voltage Type MR11 Halogen lamp (included).
- Small Option Fixture: Height 7", Diameter 4"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 79"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 11", Diameter 5"
- Medium Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 83"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 15.5", Diameter 5.5"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 87.5"
- Cord: Length 72"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.