The Schonbek Geometrix Matrix Rectangular Pendant is available in a wide range of colorful Swarovski ELEMENTS or SPECTRA Clear crystal. Such crystal options, as well as a variety of sizes and low voltage mounting options, make the Matrix Rectangular Pendant the truly customizable way to add sparkle to a lighting scheme.
Schonbek Lighting, established in 1870 in Bohemia, has been making traditional crystal chandeliers for more than 130 years. Today, as part of the Swarovski Group, U.S.-based Schonbek draws on its rich heritage to revitalize great chandelier styles from the past, creating dazzling crystal lighting for classic and contemporary spaces.
The Matrix Rectangular Pendant is available with the following:
- Swarovski crystal shade
- Metal frame
- Polished Chrome finish
- 72" field-cuttable suspension cord
- Low voltage
- UL Listed
- Large option utilizes one 50 Watt 12 Volt Low voltage Type MR16 Halogen lamp (included).
- Medium option utilizes one 50 Watt 12 Volt Low voltage Type MR16 Halogen lamp (included).
- Small option utilizes one 35 Watt 12 Volt Low voltage Type MR11 Halogen lamp (included).
- Small Option Shade: Height 8", Width 3", Depth 3"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 80"
- Medium Option Shade: Height 10", Width 4.5", Depth 4.5"
- Medium Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 82"
- Large Option Shade: Height 13", Width 3.5", Depth 3.5"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 83"
- Cord: Length 72"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.