Hanging alone or grouped with others, the Schonbek Geometrix Matrix Square Pendant has a sleek, cubic form and stunning sparkle. This eye-catching fixture comes in a wide range of colorful Swarovski ELEMENTS crystal or SPECTRA Clear, as well as in a variety of sizes and low voltage mounting options.
Schonbek Lighting, established in 1870 in Bohemia, has been making traditional crystal chandeliers for more than 130 years. Today, as part of the Swarovski Group, U.S.-based Schonbek draws on its rich heritage to revitalize great chandelier styles from the past, creating dazzling crystal lighting for classic and contemporary spaces.
The Matrix Square Pendant is available with the following:
- Swarovski crystal shade
- Metal frame
- Polished Chrome finish
- 72" field-cuttable suspension cord
- Low voltage
- UL Listed
- Large option utilizes one 50 Watt 12 Volt Low voltage Type MR16 Halogen lamp (included).
- Medium option utilizes one 50 Watt 12 Volt Low voltage Type MR16 Halogen lamp (included).
- Small option utilizes one 35 Watt 12 Volt Low voltage Type MR11 Halogen lamp (included).
- Small Option Shade: Height 3", Width 3", Length 3"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 75"
- Medium Option Shade: Height 4", Width 3.5", Length 3.5"
- Medium Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 76"
- Large Option Shade: Height 5", Width 4.5", Length 4.5"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 77"
- Cord: Length 72"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.