A sharply faceted overall form composed of sharply faceted crystals. The Schonbek Geometrix Geode Pendant is a faceted sphere made out of Swarovski ELEMENTS crystal (in a wide range of colors) or SPECTRA Clear crystal. Adds dazzling sparkle and color to any modern low voltage lighting scheme. Available in three sizes.
Schonbek Lighting, established in 1870 in Bohemia, has been making traditional crystal chandeliers for more than 130 years. Today, as part of the Swarovski Group, U.S.-based Schonbek draws on its rich heritage to revitalize great chandelier styles from the past, creating dazzling crystal lighting for classic and contemporary spaces.
The Geode Pendant is available with the following:
- Swarovski crystal shade
- Metal frame
- Silver finish
- 72" field-cuttable suspension cord
- Low voltage
- UL Listed
- Small option utilizes one 20 Watt 12 Volt T3 Type G4 Base Halogen lamp (not included).
- Medium option utilizes one 50 Watt 12 Volt T5 Type GY6.35 Base Halogen lamp (not included).
- Large option utilizes one 50 Watt 12 Volt T5 Type GY6.35 Base Halogen lamp (not included).
- Small Option Shade: Height 3.5", Diameter 4"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 75.5"
- Medium Option Shade: Height 5", Diameter 5"
- Medium Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 77"
- Large Option Shade: Height 6", Diameter 6"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 78"
- Cord: Length 72"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.