A sharply faceted overall form composed of sharply faceted crystals. The Schonbek Geometrix Geode Pendant is a faceted sphere made out of Swarovski ELEMENTS crystal (in a wide range of colors) or SPECTRA Clear crystal. Adds dazzling sparkle and color to any modern low voltage lighting scheme. Available in three sizes.
Schonbek Lighting, established in 1870 in Bohemia, has been making traditional crystal chandeliers for more than 130 years. Today, as part of the Swarovski Group, U.S.-based Schonbek draws on its rich heritage to revitalize great chandelier styles from the past, creating dazzling crystal lighting for classic and contemporary spaces.
The Geode Pendant is available with the following:
- Swarovski crystal shade
- Metal frame
- Silver finish
- 72" field-cuttable suspension cord
- Low voltage
- UL Listed
- Large option utilizes one 50 Watt 12 Volt T5 Type GY6.35 Base Halogen lamp (not included).
- Small option utilizes one 20 Watt 12 Volt T3 Type G4 Base Halogen lamp (not included).
- Medium option utilizes one 50 Watt 12 Volt T5 Type GY6.35 Base Halogen lamp (not included).
- Small Fixture: Overall Hanging Length Adjustable To 75.5"
- Small Shade: Height 3.5", Diameter 4"
- Medium Fixture: Overall Hanging Length Adjustable To 77"
- Medium Shade: Height 5", Diameter 5"
- Large Fixture: Overall Hanging Length Adjustable To 78"
- Large Shade: Height 6", Diameter 6"
- Cord: Length 72"
- Mounting Details: Monorail: Includes Quick Connect Adapter for monorail installation. Monopoint: Includes round 5" Mirrored Single Canopy. Without Canopy: See Related Items for mounting options. Swarovski Crystal Details: Swarovski Crystal, founded in Wattens, Austria in 1895, is the world leader in precision cut crystal. This dazzling crystal accounts for the stunning radiance of the Schonbek Geometrix collection and other Schonbek designs. Swarovski ELEMENTS: Considered the finest crystal in the world, Swarovski ELEMENTS crystal is available in a myriad of colors, effects, shapes and sizes. With lead content in excess of 30 percent, ELEMENTS crystal is machine cut and polished to achieve perfect optical clarity, razor-sharp faceting and unique spectral brilliance, with an invisible coating making it easier to clean. The Swarovski logo is engraved into each ELEMENTS crystal to deter imitators. Swarovski SPECTRA: Swarovski SPECTRA is a line of precisely machine-cut and polished clear crystal. It offers the high quality of Swarovski at a price that reflects excellent value.
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.