The clean, slender form of the Schonbek Geometrix Refrax Thin Linear Suspension makes it ideal for adding stunning sparkle to contemporary spaces. It features a slim rectangular shade made out of Swarovski ELEMENTS crystal in a wide range of colors or SPECTRA crystal in Clear. Available in three sizes.
Schonbek Lighting, established in 1870 in Bohemia, has been making traditional crystal chandeliers for more than 130 years. Today, as part of the Swarovski Group, U.S.-based Schonbek draws on its rich heritage to revitalize great chandelier styles from the past, creating dazzling crystal lighting for classic and contemporary spaces.
The Refrax Thin Linear Suspension is available with the following:
- Swarovski crystal shade
- Metal frame
- Polished Chrome finish
- Ceiling canopy included
- Two 144" field-cuttable suspension cables
- 144" wire
- UL Listed
- Large option utilizes seven 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included), and eight 50 Watt 120 Volt Type GU10 Halogen lamps (included).
- Medium option utilizes five 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included), and six 50 Watt 120 Volt Type GU10 Halogen lamps (included).
- Small option utilizes three 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included), and four 50 Watt 120 Volt Type GU10 Halogen lamps (included).
- Small Shade: Height 6.5", Width 25", Depth 4.5"
- Medium Shade: Height 6.5", Width 36.5", Depth 4.5"
- Large Shade: Height 6.5", Width 48.5", Depth 4.5"
- Fixture: Overall Length Adjustable To 150.5"
- Cable: Length 144"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.