The clean, slender form of the Schonbek Geometrix Refrax Thin Linear Suspension makes it ideal for adding stunning sparkle to contemporary spaces. It features a slim rectangular shade made out of Swarovski ELEMENTS crystal in a wide range of colors or SPECTRA crystal in Clear. Available in three sizes.
Schonbek Lighting, established in 1870 in Bohemia, has been making traditional crystal chandeliers for more than 130 years. Today, as part of the Swarovski Group, U.S.-based Schonbek draws on its rich heritage to revitalize great chandelier styles from the past, creating dazzling crystal lighting for classic and contemporary spaces.
The Refrax Thin Linear Suspension is available with the following:
- Swarovski crystal shade
- Metal frame
- Polished Chrome finish
- Ceiling canopy included
- Two 144" field-cuttable suspension cables
- 144" wire
- UL Listed
- Small option utilizes three 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included), and four 50 Watt 120 Volt Type GU10 Halogen lamps (included).
- Medium option utilizes five 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included), and six 50 Watt 120 Volt Type GU10 Halogen lamps (included).
- Large option utilizes seven 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included), and eight 50 Watt 120 Volt Type GU10 Halogen lamps (included).
- Small Shade: Height 6.5", Width 25", Depth 4.5"
- Medium Shade: Height 6.5", Width 36.5", Depth 4.5"
- Large Shade: Height 6.5", Width 48.5", Depth 4.5"
- Fixture: Overall Hanging Length Adjustable To 150.5"
- Cable: Length 144"
- Swarovski Crystal Details: Swarovski Crystal, founded in Wattens, Austria in 1895, is the world leader in precision cut crystal. This dazzling crystal accounts for the stunning radiance of the Schonbek Geometrix collection and other Schonbek designs. Swarovski ELEMENTS: Considered the finest crystal in the world, Swarovski ELEMENTS crystal is available in a myriad of colors, effects, shapes and sizes. With lead content in excess of 30 percent, ELEMENTS crystal is machine cut and polished to achieve perfect optical clarity, razor-sharp faceting and unique spectral brilliance, with an invisible coating making it easier to clean. The Swarovski logo is engraved into each ELEMENTS crystal to deter imitators. Swarovski SPECTRA: Swarovski SPECTRA is a line of precisely machine-cut and polished clear crystal. It offers the high quality of Swarovski at a price that reflects excellent value.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.