A fluid form with spectacular sparkle. The shade of the Schonbek Geometrix Refrax Wave is a shallow S-curve comprised of numerous finely faceted Swarovski crystals. These crystals are available in a variety of colorful ELEMENTS or SPECTRA crystal in Clear. All color options include a Clear crystal bottom.
Schonbek Lighting, established in 1870 in Bohemia, has been making traditional crystal chandeliers for more than 130 years. Today, as part of the Swarovski Group, U.S.-based Schonbek draws on its rich heritage to revitalize great chandelier styles from the past, creating dazzling crystal lighting for classic and contemporary spaces.
The Refrax Wave is available with the following:
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Swarovski crystals
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Ceiling canopy included
- Two 144" field-cuttable suspension cables
- 144" wire
- UL Listed
- Made In USA
- Five 50 Watt (550 Lumens) 120 Volt GU10 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Eight 40 Watt (500 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Cable: Length 144"
- Fixture: Length 32", Width 14.5", Height 8"
- Maximum Hanging: Length 152"
- Shade: Width 32.5", Height 8", Depth 14.5"
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 4.5 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.