A stunning contemporary chandelier made with clear Swarovski SPECTRA crystals. With a complex design containing both square and rectangular cut crystals, the Schonbek Lighting Quantum SPECTRA Linear Suspension creates a exquisitely brilliant presence. Even with all of its clear crystal jewels, the Quantum still offers an inviting, warm sense of intimacy.
Schonbek Lighting, established in 1870 in Bohemia, has been making traditional crystal chandeliers for more than 130 years. Today, as part of the Swarovski Group, U.S.-based Schonbek draws on its rich heritage to revitalize great chandelier styles from the past, creating dazzling crystal lighting for classic and contemporary spaces.
The Quantum SPECTRA Linear Suspension is available with the following:
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Material: Laser-cut, laser-welded stainless steel
- Shade Material: Swarovski SPECTRA Clear crystals
- Crystal chains held securely in place (will not twist or become misaligned)
- Two 144" field-cuttable suspension cables
- 144" wire
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In USA
- Thirteen 25 Watt (212 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Included)
- Seventeen 25 Watt (212 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Included)
- Large Option Cable: Length 144"
- Large Option Fixture: Width 35.5", Height 9", Depth 3.5", Weight 24 Lbs.
- Large Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable To 153"
- Extra Large Option Cable: Length 144"
- Extra Large Option Fixture: Width 47", Height 9", Depth 3.5", Weight 34 Lbs.
- Extra Large Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable To 153"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.