The LBL Lighting Mia Bath Bar can be mounted horizontally or vertically in a bathroom as both vibrant lighting and a wispy piece of art. Its shade is a cylinder of bright Opal glass available with a monochromatic swirl of matching Opal or a ribbon of warmly contrasting Amber, both options floating against a Satin Nickel-finished wall plate.
For more than 40 years, Illinois-based LBL Lighting has created innovative lighting fixtures based on the principles of beauty, originality and quality. Such values remain evident in their current line of fixtures, which feature distinctive elements like organic art glass, solid construction and the latest low voltage and LED lighting technology.
The Mia Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Cylindrical multi-layered case glass shade
- Metal base
- Satin Nickel finish
- Rectangular wall plate
- Can be mounted horizontally or vertically
- Energy efficient fluorescent option available
- ADA Compliant
- ETL Listed
Opal with Amber,
Opal with Opal
- Compact Fluorescent option utilizes two 14 Watt 120 Volt Bi-Pin Type T5 Compact Fluorescent lamps (included).
- Halogen option utilizes four 60 Watt 120 Volt Type E11 Halogen lamps (included).
- Fixture: Height 4", Width 24", Depth 3.9"
- Plate: Width 6.2"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 3.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.