Crafted with a battuto design seen often in Italian glass, the LBL Lighting Bonn Pendant adds a certain European sophistication to the kitchen or dining room. Its combination of clear and hand-etched glass gives the pendant's light a unique diffusion, creating a fascinating glow great for the soft contemporary space. Available in LED or Xenon lamping.
For more than 40 years, Illinois-based LBL Lighting has created innovative lighting fixtures based on the principles of beauty, originality and quality. Such values remain evident in their current line of fixtures, which feature distinctive elements like organic art glass, solid construction and the latest low voltage and LED lighting technology.
The Bonn Pendant is available with the following:
- Cone-shaped transparent glass shade with hand-etched band
- Metal supports
- 72" field-cuttable suspension cable
- Low voltage
- LED option is energy efficient
- Monopoint option includes 4" round flush ceiling canopy
- ETL Listed
- LED option utilizes one 6 Watt 12 Volt Low-voltage LED lamp (integrated).
- Xenon option utilizes one 50 Watt 12 Volt Bi-Pin Low-voltage GY6.35 Base Xenon lamp (included).
- Fixture: Height 13", Diameter 3.8"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 85"
- Cable: Length 72"
- Canopy: Diameter 4"
- Mounting Details: Monorail: Includes one 6/50 Watt Bulb and Fusion Jack adaptor for monorail installation. Monopoint: Includes one 6/50 Watt Bulb, 4" round flush canopy and Low-Voltage Transformer. Fusion Jack: Includes one 6/50 Watt Bulb. See Related Items for mounting options.
Ratings: Based on 2.0 reviews, this product is rated 4.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.