Not your cold, contemporary pendant, the Prandina Work Pendant adds a touch of upscale class to the kitchen or dining area. Its diffused light doesn't scare anyone away as so many modern lights can do, and its curved shape brings a softness unique to contemporary lighting. Features a hand-blown opal White glass shade. Designed by Mengotti.
Prandina is an Italian brand who started in interior lighting design in 1982. Since the outset, Prandina's creative philosophy has fulfilled criteria of simplicity and formal precision, functionality and lasting quality, enabling them to gain a recognized position in the international market.
The Work Pendant is available with the following:
- Hand-blown Opal White glass shade
- Metal fittings
- Ceiling canopy
- Support cable
- ETL Listed
- Designed by Mengotti
Opal White Glass
- One 150 Watt 120 Volt Type A-21/E26 Incandescent lamp (not included), or one 150 Watt 120 Volt Type T-10/E26 Halogen lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 14", Diameter 11.75"
- Suspension: Overall Length Adjustable To 92.75"
- Cable: Length Adjustable To 78.75"
- Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 4.75"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.