A classy, contemporary design, the Prandina Sera Pendant dresses up modern spaces with its many hand-blown, glossy or opal glass shade options. The electric cord seems to twine around the cables and up into the ceiling in a pseudo-slinky fashion, making for a unique, eye-catching fixture. Designed by Mengotti.
Prandina is an Italian brand who started in interior lighting design in 1982. Since the outset, Prandina's creative philosophy has fulfilled criteria of simplicity and formal precision, functionality and lasting quality, enabling them to gain a recognized position in the international market.
The Sera Pendant is available with the following:
- Flared hand-blown glass shade
- Metal fittings
- Ceiling canopy
- 3 support cables
- ETL Listed
- Designed by Mengotti
Opal Black Glass,
Opal Red Glass,
Opal White Glass
- Small Shade: Height 11.75", Diameter 8.62"
- Medium Shade: Height 14.75", Diameter 10.87"
- Large Shade: Height 17.75", Diameter 13"
- Cable: Length 78.75"
- Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 4.75"
- Hanging Length - Small: Overall Length Adjustable To 90.5"
- Hanging Length - Medium: Overall Length Adjustable To 93.5"
- Hanging Length - Large: Overall Length Adjustable To 96.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.