The shade color choices for the Prandina Notte Pendant range from opal white to mirrored to black. There's also a mirror option with a yellow painted inside (instead of white). Designed by Mengotti, the Notte Pendant features a volumptuously proportioned shade that is available in three sizes. Its clean, smooth-flowing form makes the Notte a sophisticated addition to contemporary interiors, both residential and commercial.
Prandina is an Italian brand who started in interior lighting design in 1982. Since the outset, Prandina's creative philosophy has fulfilled criteria of simplicity and formal precision, functionality and lasting quality, enabling them to gain a recognized position in the international market.
The Notte Pendant is available with the following:
- Hand-crafted glass shade
- Metal accents
- Round ceiling canopy
- One suspension cable
- ETL Listed
- Designed by Mengotti
Black Crystal with White Painted Inside,
Mirror with White Painted Inside,
Mirror with Yellow Painted Inside,
Opal White Glass
- One 150 Watt 120 Volt Type A-21/E26 Incandescent lamp (not included), or one 150 Watt 120 Volt Type T-10/E26 Halogen lamp (not included).
- Small Option Shade: Height 12", Diameter 11.75"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 90.75"
- Medium Option Shade: Height 14.37", Diameter 14.12"
- Medium Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 93.12"
- Large Option Shade: Height 19.25", Diameter 18.87"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 137.37"
- Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 4.75"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.