The Robert Abbey Parker Pendant Sconce designed by Jonathan Adler adds a decorative touch with its groovy geometric grid design. The Parker Pendant Sconce features a Frosted White cased inner glass shade and outer perforated metal shade.
Jonathan Adler is known for a design aesthetic that combines bold colors, modernistic forms and groovy retro patterns. One of the country's leading interior designers, Jonathan Adler has also been the lead designer for Bravo's "Top Design" series and creates lighting for Robert Abbey.
The Parker Pendant Sconce is available with the following:
- Cylinder-shaped, Frosted White cased inner glass shade
- Outer perforated metal shade
- Wall plate with pendant arm
- Designed by Jonathan Adler
- UL Listed
- Fixture: Height 22.25", Width 7", Depth 10"
- Glass Shade: Height 14.75", Upper Diameter 5", Lower Diameter 5"
- Metal Shade: Height 12.25", Upper Diameter 7", Lower Diameter 7"
- Wall Plate: Diameter 5"
Ratings: Based on 3 reviews, this product is rated 4.6667 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.