The Robert Abbey Parker Pendant Sconce designed by Jonathan Adler adds a decorative touch with its groovy geometric grid design. The Parker Pendant Sconce features a Frosted White cased inner glass shade and outer perforated metal shade.
Jonathan Adler is known for a design aesthetic that combines bold colors, modernistic forms and groovy retro patterns. One of the country's leading interior designers, Jonathan Adler has also been the lead designer for Bravo's "Top Design" series and creates lighting for Robert Abbey.
The Parker Pendant Sconce is available with the following:
- One 43 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- One 57 Watt (825 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Fixture: Width 7", Height 22.25", Depth 10"
- Inner Shade: Height 14.75", Diameter 5"
- Outer Shade: Height 12.25", Diameter 7"
- Plate: Diameter 5"
Ratings: Based on 3 reviews, this product is rated 4.6667 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.