The Tech Lighting CP1 Clamp-On Display Light is a lightweight and versatile display fixture with a universal clamp that provides a secure grip on any surface shape--from a half-inch pipe to a four-inch thick wall. From the black or white clamp base, it can rotate 330 degrees and has a telescoping arm that can angle 180 degrees. Shown with Mesh Backlight Shield Accessory (sold separately).
Tech Lighting, headquartered in Skokie, IL, is known for their innovative lighting systems and exquisite lighting designs. Their passion for art, sophistication and imagination is balanced by rigorous testing and quality control in the creation of their line-voltage and low-voltage lighting, including the Tech Lighting FreeJack and monorail systems and track heads.
The CP1 Clamp-On Display Light is available with the following:
- Chrome finish
- Universal clamp
- Rotates 330 degrees
- Telescoping arm angles up to 180 degrees
- 10' cord
- 12 Volt plug-in transformer with in-line switch and short-circuit protection
- Rotary Cord Switch
- Switch Included
- Installation Type: Plug In with Pin-Up Kit Included
- ETL Listed
- Made In China
- 50 Watts Option: One 50 Watt (2000 Lumens) 12 Volt GU5.3 Bi-Pin Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 75 Watts Option: One 75 Watt 12 Volt GU5.3 Bi-Pin Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 50 Watts Option Cord: Length 120"
- 50 Watts Option Fixture: Extension Adjustable From 9", Adjustable To 25"
- 50 Watts Option Head: Width 2"
- 75 Watts Option Cord: Length 120"
- 75 Watts Option Fixture: Extension Adjustable From 9", Adjustable To 25"
- 75 Watts Option Head: Width 2"
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 4.5 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.