The Tech Lighting Metal Man Head is a whimsical bit of functional art designed by Aaron Mobarak. The Metal Man hangs, points or stretches with his positionable lamp to direct light where it's needed. He is also available in two sizes and metal finishes. Designed to work with the Tech Lighting Monorail Kit (sold separately, see below).
Tech Lighting, headquartered in Skokie, IL, is known for their innovative lighting systems and exquisite lighting designs. Their passion for art, sophistication and imagination is balanced by rigorous testing and quality control in the creation of their line-voltage and low-voltage lighting, including the Tech Lighting FreeJack and monorail systems and track heads.
The Metal Man Head is available with the following:
- Metal base
- Positionable lamp
- Compatible with Tech Lighting Monorail Kit (sold separately)
- ETL Listed
- Designed by Aaron Mobarak
Pattern / Design:
- Large option utilizes one 75 Watt 12 Volt Low-voltage Type MR16 Halogen lamp (not included).
- Small option utilizes one 35 Watt 12 Volt Low-voltage Type MR11 Halogen lamp (not included).
- Small Option Fixture: Height 8", Width 5.5"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 12", Width 8"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.