Interwoven loops of rattan give the Uttermost Knotted Rattan Drum a unique texture that's at once highly intricate, delicate and rustic. Designed by Carolyn Kinder, the Knotted Rattan Drum has a shade that diffuses light through rattan loops in deep Espresso or milky Chai, as well as through the acrylic bottom diffuser.
Since 1975, Uttermost has made it their mission to make great home accessories at a reasonable price. From their headquarters in Rocky Mount, Virginia, Uttermost continues to meet this goal with sophistication and grace through their current line of quality, designer-driven lighting, home furnishings and accessories.
The Knotted Rattan Drum is available with the following:
- Designed by Carolyn Kinder
- Drum-shaped, woven rattan shade with fabric interior
- Acrylic bottom diffuser
- Metal body
- Round ceiling canopy
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In China
- Three 43 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Three 57 Watt (825 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Fixture: Height 12", Diameter 19"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 72"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.