The Uttermost Tuxedo Chandelier, designed by Carolyn Kinder, brings new meaning to the term "formal dining room." Inspired by that classic formal ensemble, this chandelier features drum-shaped Black shades set within a Silver Plate-finished frame, which reflects clean, bright light. Available with three or six lights to meet lighting needs in soft contemporary spaces both large and small.
Since 1975, Uttermost has made it their mission to make great home accessories at a reasonable price. From their headquarters in Rocky Mount, Virginia, Uttermost continues to meet this goal with sophistication and grace through their current line of quality, designer-driven lighting, home furnishings and accessories.
The Tuxedo Chandelier is available with the following:
- Drum-shaped, Black Faille shades
- Metal frame
- Silver Plate finish
- Hexagonal ceiling canopy
- One chain
- Designed by Carolyn Kinder
Number of Lights:
- 6 Lights option utilizes six 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 3 Lights option utilizes three 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 3-Light Option: Height 23", Diameter 19"
- 6-Light Option: Height 26", Diameter 31"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.