With a rippling frame and rippling golden light, the Uttermost Vetraio Bath Bar was designed by Carolyn Kinder as the ideal way to warm-up the ambience in a bathroom. The hand-made Toffee Art glass shades diffuse fluid, golden light as they ride the wave-like iron frame, finished in a deep Oil Rubbed Bronze. Available with two, three or four lights.
Since 1975, Uttermost has made it their mission to make great home accessories at a reasonable price. From their headquarters in Rocky Mount, Virginia, Uttermost continues to meet this goal with sophistication and grace through their current line of quality, designer-driven lighting, home furnishings and accessories.
The Vetraio Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Hand-made Toffee Art glass shades.
- Iron body.
- Oil Rubbed Bronze finish.
- Wall plate.
- Designed by Carolyn Kinder.
Number of Lights:
- 4 Lights option utilizes four 100 Watt 120 Volt Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 2 Lights option utilizes two 100 Watt 120 Volt Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 3 Lights option utilizes three 100 Watt 120 Volt Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 2 Lights Option Fixture: Height 9", Width 17", Depth 7"
- 3 Lights Option Fixture: Height 9", Width 26", Depth 7"
- 4 Lights Option Fixture: Height 9", Width 34", Depth 7"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.