With a name that means glazier in Italian, one would expect the outstanding feature of the Uttermost Vetraio Chandelier to be the glass. And so it is: heavy, hand-made Toffee Art glass shades shed sparkling golden light, complemented by a strong and curvaceous iron frame finished in a deep Oil Rubbed Bronze. Available with three or five lights.
Since 1975, Uttermost has made it their mission to make great home accessories at a reasonable price. From their headquarters in Rocky Mount, Virginia, Uttermost continues to meet this goal with sophistication and grace through their current line of quality, designer-driven lighting, home furnishings and accessories.
The Vetraio Chandelier is available with the following:
- Hand-made Toffee Art glass shades
- Iron frame
- Oil Rubbed Bronze finish
- Ceiling canopy
- 5' chain
- Designed by Carolyn Kinder
Number of Lights:
- 3-Lights option utilizes three 100 Watt 120 Volt Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 5-Lights option utilizes five 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 3 Lights Option Fixture: Height 20", Diameter 16"
- 3 Lights Option Suspension: Length 80"
- 5 Lights Option Fixture: Height 32", Diameter 29"
- 5 Lights Option Suspension: Length 92"
Ratings: Based on 1.0 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.