Suitable for both indoor and covered outdoor locations, and perfect for spaces with low ceilings. The Windham Indoor/Outdoor Ceiling Fan by Kichler is offered a variety of finish, glass and blade combinations, ranging in style from coastal cottage to old world elegant. Includes a pull chain that controls three forward and reverse speeds.
Since 1938, Cleveland-based Kichler Lighting has created exceptional lighting in a variety of styles, finishes, colors and designs. With a diverse collection of indoor and outdoor lighting in classic and contemporary styles, Kichler Lighting always focuses on making home lighting that is both beautiful and functional.
The Windham Indoor/Outdoor Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Glass shade
- 5 reversible blades
- 3-speed forward and reverse pull chain
- 52" blade diameter
- 14-degree blade pitch
- Airflow: 5058 cfm (high)
- Power usage: 62 watts (high)
- Airflow efficiency: 82 cfm/watt (high)
- 78" lead wire
- Limited lifetime motor warranty
- UL Listed for damp locations. Install indoors or in protected, fully covered outdoor locations. Using UL Listings to help select the right product for your space.
Fan Body and Blade Finish:
Brushed Nickel with Satin-Etched Cased Opal and Maple-Marive Cherry,
Oil Brushed Bronze with Citrine and Walnut-Cherry,
Tannery Bronze with Sunset Marble and Teak-Cherry,
White Powder Coat with Satin-Etched Cased Opal and White
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.