Issued in 2008 to mark the 50th anniversary of a mid-century lighting classic, the Louis Poulsen PH50 Pendant shares the same signature silhouette found in the PH5, but offers alternatives for those who may favor a more animated hue than Matte White (we won't judge). Available in five expressive high-gloss colorways (including a shinier take on White), the PH50 employs a small internal red reflector, resulting in the same glare-free illumination found in the PH5.
When you hear the name Louis Poulsen, you think distinctive modern Danish lighting. From the classic icons of the 1920s to more recent pieces, all Louis Poulsen lighting is created based on a deep-felt respect for architecture, understanding the emotional effect of lighting and the belief that shadow is just as aesthetically important as light. All three aspects manifest themselves in the sculptural layering and comfortable, glare-free light of Louis Poulsen pendants, wall, table and floor lamps.
The PH 50 Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Poul Henningsen
- Material: Spun aluminum shades with rolled aluminum struts and a sand-blasted glass diffuser
- A high gloss version of the iconic PH 5, introduced in 2008
- 100% glare-free, symmetrical light distribution through 3 reflective shades
- Suitable for high and low mounting
- 12' White PVC suspension cord
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (up to 30 degrees)
- UL Listed
- Made In Denmark
- Cord: Length 144"
- Fixture: Height 11.1", Diameter 19.7"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 155.1"
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 4.5 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.