Designed for integration into brick walls or vertical risers during construction. The energy efficient Kichler LED Brick Light with Heat-Resistant Glass Lens has die-cast aluminum housing and a bright beam of light without the use of a louver. Offers more security to outdoor porches and patios.
Since 1938, Cleveland-based Kichler Lighting has created exceptional lighting in a variety of styles, finishes, colors and designs. With a diverse collection of indoor and outdoor lighting in classic and contemporary styles, Kichler Lighting always focuses on making home lighting that is both beautiful and functional.
The LED Brick Light with Heat-Resistant Glass Lens is available with the following:
- Die-cast aluminum construction
- Textured Architectural Bronze finish
- Heat-resistant glass lens
- UL Listed for wet locations
- Faceplate: Height 4", Width 9.5"
- Housing: Height 2.265", Width 8", Depth 3.25"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.